How to prove fuel theft?
By installing a GPS system, the theft of one of the most expensive resources – fuel – can be easily recorded. Detection of theft, however, should be accompanied by evidence of it – reports, statements, and graphs should be prepared to confirm incontrovertibly the misuse of official fuel. This, in turn, can lead to the loss of another valuable resource – people.
Here’s how Viasat Technology solves this problem – our team of highly skilled specialists takes care providing a “Managed Fuel Technical Control Service”. Without having to work with the software, our customer service center sends you periodic information.
What does Viasat Technology managed service Fuel Control PRO offer?:
- Monthly monitoring of your fleet;
- Automatic and manual import of charges from electronic invoices;
- Calibration of fuel sensors;
- Monthly comparison between the administratively invoiced fuel and the fuel reported by the GPS system;
- Preparation of a monthly analysis for possible fuel leaks;
- Monthly analysis of each vehicle’s fuel consumption;
- Preparation of monthly expert assessments of any misuse (leakages) that have weight with the relevant institutions
This is the best way to manage and control the fuel in your fleet:
- No waste of time and human resources;
- Without the need to take unnecessary responsibility;
- Without making mistakes when performing the fuel analysis.
Take advantage of a free consultation with our specialists by contacting us and asking about Viasat Fuel Control PRO. The question “How do I prove fuel theft?” will no longer be in front of you!
Viasat Technology is part of Viasat Group.