VIASAT DRIVING BEHAVIOR
Fleet Driving Style
VIASAT DRIVING BEHAVIOR is a solution for cars and vans, which helps you to reduce the fuel costs and fleet maintenance, as well as increase driver’s safety. Daily and monthly reports for each driver stimulate the improvement of driving behavior, as well as help to eliminate bad habits. The effect is a drastic reduction of the risks for vehicle accidents, optimizes fuel costs and fleet maintenance, reduces the risk of lawsuits and maintains a positive brand image.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Pharmacy, Telecommunications, Trade, Food and Related Products, IT, Finance, Utilities, Rent a car, Home and Office Deliveries, Couriers, Taxis and much more.
Cities with ITS
- Risk factor depending on the territory (city, village, zone).
- Risk factor depending on the type of road – urban, suburban, highway.
- Risk factor depending on the days of the week and the time range during which the car is used.
- Risk factor depending on the driving time.
- Risk factor, which depends on the kilometers traveled on a daily basis.
- Risk factor, depending on the speed at which you drive.
- Risk factor, based on the accidents (collisions, incidents) registered by the system.
- Risk factor, which depends on the number of accelerations, decelerations and sharp cornering).
Download The Viasat Driving Behavior Brochure