VIASAT ECO DRIVING
Economic driving for your fleet
Viasat Eco Driving is a solution for trucks that helps you to check quickly and easily the monthly and annual trend in fuel consumption of the vehicle, while at the same time you could compare them by performance rating. The Eco Driving module processes the received data and provides information for idling fuel consultation, using Cruise control and correspondence with the optimal rpm (rates per minute). As a result, the reasons that lead to higher fuel consumption and rapid wear of the car are clearly identified.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Transport and Logistics, Passenger Transport, Construction, Energy, Machinery and Equipment, Metallurgy, Agriculture, and many more.
- Comparison of fuel consumption by trucks.
- Comparison of the actual consumption compared to the theoretical one.
- Overconsumption or Economy of the fuel.
- Fuel consumption per 100 km.
- Idle fuel consumption.
- Usage of Cruise control on highway driving and on all roads.
- Driving outside the green rpm zone.
- Carbon dioxide emissions CO2 g/km