Viasat TAPA is a specialized GPS monitoring solution that complies with the TSRA standard of the TAPA (Association for the Protection of Goods during Transport) for the transport of theft-sensitive goods that are transported by land. The TSR lays down the minimum acceptable security standards in the supply chain while using land transport trucks, as well as the related activities including the methods to be used to comply with these standards.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Companies transporting theft-sensitive goods that must meet the TSR TARA standard.
- Automatic locking/unlocking of vehicle’s rear doors.
- Automatic closing/opening of the rear doors.
- Light and motion detector.
- Light signal in the vehicle’s cabin for opening/closing the rear doors.
- GPS navigation device in the cabin.
- Driving on a predefined route.
- Alarm messages when uncoupling/attaching a trailer, attempting to interfere with the GPS system, unauthorized unlocking/opening of the rear doors, exiting a mandatory route, etc.
Download The Viasat TAPA Brochure